Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Friday 8 May 2015

Top 5 Nail Art Starter Items

Top 5 Nail Art Starter Items
Hello Everyone!
A happy Friday to you! 

I did a post similar to this when I first started blogging a year and a half ago, but I have since improved and I think this is much more concise. 

Make Up Sponges


Make Up Sponges

Perfect for sponging on colour to create ombrés or gradients. I bought a big pack for £1 from Primark.

Nail Glue


Nail Glue

Nail glue has many uses; it can be used for sticking on fake nails, applying gems or studs and sometimes I use it if my nail tears and I don't want it to rip off! Just put a blob over the tear. 
I love this brush on nail glue, I buy it from Superdrug for £3.08. 

Striping Tape


Striping Tape

I bought mine from Amazon years ago, and you tend to get lots of rolls in a pack in different colours. It's super cheap and it'll last you forever, I'm nowhere near finishing a roll yet. You can use it to create stripes by placing it on dry painted nails or you can use it to create clean, straight lines, by placing it on your nail, painting over it and pulling it off with tweezers. 

Dotting Tools 


Dotting Tools

Definitely worth having. You can easily buy them on Amazon. Sure, using tooth picks and Bobby pins is fine, but you get much better results using the proper tools, plus they're not expensive and you feel more sophisticated using them (well, I do anyway). 

Nail Art Brushes


Nail Art Brushes

These are perfecto for painting really thin, long lines and little details. 

Did you find this helpful? 

What beauty or nail art tool do you find essential? 

Leave me a comment letting me know!

Thanks for reading! I'll speak to you on Sunday,

Thank you to those who have cast their vote in the survey, it's just in my sidebar if you were interested!

Abi xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig