Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Nail Art Nut's 2nd Birthday

144 nail art designs collage

Hello everyone!
Today marks the second anniversary of my nail art Instagram!
I created a second Instagram because I had become so obsessed with nail art, I was posting them to my regular Instagram about twice a week! So it made sense to have a dedicated nail art Instagram. I've also put together a collage of all the nail art designs I have created over the past two years, that's 144 photos! 

This is what my nail art Instagram looked like the day I created it and how it looks today!


Insta Day 1

Insta 2 years later

You can view them all individually over on my nail art Instagram which is linked at the top of my blog and the top of this post. 

Nail Art Nut led to a huge hobby of mine and led to the creation of this blog!
I like to think I've improved a lot over the past two years, the top left box holds the first nail art designs I posted and the bottom right holds the most recent designs I've created. 
I think the most important thing I've learnt is not to filter the photos, haha!

Thank you to everyone who follows me and to everyone who supports me. It means the world ❤️
Here's to another year of Nail Art Nut!

Speak to you again on Friday!

Abi xxx


P.s. sorry about all the exclamation marks, I'm excited. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig