Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Friday 22 May 2015

Rimmel 'Lasting Perfection' Concealer Review

Rimmel 'Lasting Perfection' Concealer Review
Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!
I've bought a lot of stuff recently so expect a few hauls and review blog posts coming up. Today I'm reviewing the Rimmel 'Lasting Finish' Concealer. 


Rimmel 'Lasting Perfection' Concealer Ivory 020

Rimmel 'Lasting Perfection' Concealer 020 Ivory

Coverage

Rimmel 'Lasting Perfection' Concealer Coverage

I wear shade 020/Ivory and have oily skin. It claims to be high coverage and conceal dark circles, imperfections and discolouration.
I agree with all of those statements; it doesn't completely erase my dark circles but it definitely lessens them. It covers redness excellently and it covers blemishes really well too, especially as it's a creamy consistency so it doesn't cling to dry spots. 

Pigment

Rimmel 'Lasting Perfection' Concealer Pigment

The pigmentation is lovely, it's not too yellow or too pink.It's a available in three shades- Porcelain, Ivory and Warm Beige Porcelain looks to be more yellow toned, compared to Warm Beige which is more pink toned. 

Blendability

Rimmel 'Lasting Perfection' Concealer blendability

It blends really smoothly, again due to the creamy consistency. I apply it with my finger and blend it with my finger, I then soften it with my foundation brush. It doesn't lose all of it's coverage or pigmentation, once you've blended it, either. 

Wear

Rimmel 'Lasting Perfection' Concealer Wear

It claims to last all day and I agree with that.  It varies from day to day, but I tend to have my make up on for around 15 hours a day, and it sits nicely, doesn't feel thick or cakey and it doesn't rub off. 

Price & Novelty


Rimmel 'Lasting Perfection' Concealer Review

It costs £5.49 and I love that it comes in a pot! It's not like the creamy concealers that come in a stick, as I find those quite greasy and they just rub off instantly. It has the coverage of a stick concealer but the consistency/staying power of a liquid concealer. I've been using this for about six weeks and I've hardly made a dent so I think it will last ages.I like that it has quite a big surface area too, so you can pick up a lot of product at once, saving time. I'm not too keen on the packaging, I think it looks a bit cheap, but it has a nice tight seal so it won't dry out! 
Overall I really love this concealer! I bought it on a whim because I wanted to try something new and my regular concealer was running out. It's also the matching concealer to my foundation. I didn't expect to love it as much as I do!
Have you tried this concealer? What do you think of it?Leave me a comment!
Thanks for reading and I'll speak to you on Sunday,Abi xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig