Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Festive Red Lips

Hello Beauty Lovers!
It is now December and I am already super pumped for Christmas; we've already decorated our desks at work (we wasted no time by getting into the spirit on the 1st) and planned lots of festive activities. If you know me or have been following this blog for a while, you'll know that red lipstick is my favourite to wear so I thought that I would do a blog post about festive red lipsticks - t'is the season!

I've included a mix of lipsticks and liquid lipsticks with different finishes, and a range of affordable to more pricey.

Swatches from bottom to top:
Nars Audacious Lipstick in the shade Annabella - a satin finish.
Mac Lipstick in Red Rock - a matte finish.
Mac Lipstick in Rihanna Viva Glam - a frost finish.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Revlon Red - a sheen finish.
Colourpop Lippie Stix in Frenchie - a matte finish.
Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in London Fog - a satin finish.
Colourpop Ultra Metallic Lip in Mug Shot - a metallic finish.

I don't tend to wear Rihanna Viva Glam often, purely because it's a frost finish and it can be quite glittery, but I love to wear it in December.
I wear Revlon Red and Red Rock to death, I've gone through so many tubes of Revlon Red - it's my favourite red lipstick. They're both very comfortable to wear, even with Red Rock being a matte formula.
I don't think I've actually ever worn Mug Shot other than swatching it - so I think it'll have to make it's debut this month.

Do you wear red lipstick or do you get sick of seeing the colour everywhere?



If you have Bloglovin' you can follow me here.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig