Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Colourpop Haul

Colourpop, you had me at hello eyeshadow palette, up and away lip bundle - love bug / calypso / mama , ultra matte lip mars, pressed pigment shadow boxer, pressed pigment shadow dragonfly

Hello Beauty Lovers!
Colourpop had their free international shipping deal on, so I snapped up the chance to buy some more goodies (as if I need more).

Up and Away, Mixed Finish Bundle

Colourpop Up and Away Bundle, Ultra Matte Lip in Mama, Ultra Matte Lip in Love Bug, Ultra Satin Lip in Calypso

I am a big fan of the Colourpop liquid lipsticks as I love the formula, pigment and staying power! I'm always on the hunt to add to my collection and thought the shades in this bundle were very seasonal, with the brown (Ultra Matte Lip in Love Bug) and burnt orange (Ultra Matte Lip in Mama). I want to start wearing some shades that aren't bright red or pink so I'm looking forward to wearing the more nude of the three (Ultra Satin Lip in Calypso).

Ultra Matte Lip in Mars

Coloupop Ultra Matte Lip in Mars

I'm always searching for a vibrant pink lip colour; I have tried the Gerard Cosmetics liquid lipstick in Coachella (twice) which is my perfect pink colour, but the formula is awful - its too dry and goes crusty and it gathers where your lips meet (yuck). I'm hoping that Mars will be what I've been looking for!

You Had Me At Hello, Eyeshadow Palette

Colourpop You Had Me At Hello eyeshadow palette

I have SO many eyeshadow palettes, the last thing I need is another one. I was just so impressed with the pigment and the blendability of the Colourpop eyeshadows I bought last time, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity! I couldn't resist the colours; there are a few matte shades that are perfect for the crease and some beautiful shimmers that catch the light and really sparkle. Again these shades are perfect for this time of year.

Pressed Pigment Shadows, Dragonfly and Boxer

Colourpop Pressed Pigment Shadows in Boxer and Dragonfly

I am a magpie for shimmery eyeshadows, I would take or leave a matte shadow. I always wear bronzey gold shades so I can't wait to try out Boxer. Dragonfly is an interesting one as it's like a red/brown/lilac shade so I'm interested in how it will look on the lid.

Are you a Colourpop fan? I wish it was more accessible here in the UK.


If you have Bloglovin' you can follow me here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig