Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Christmas Make Up Haul

Clinique, Maybelline, Urban Decay, Benefit, YSL

Hello Beauty Lovers!
I was very lucky to receive lots of luxury make up for Christmas, including my first YSL lipstick (Collectors Edition too). I didn't really ask for a lot this year because I already have so much stuff, it just seemed like unnecessary extras, but my mum was stressing over what to buy me so I had a look through the catalogues and my make up wishlist note on my phone and picked out a few bits.



  • Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter in 150 Molten Bronze
  • Yves Saint Laurent The Shock Mascara Set (Mascara, eyeliner pencil and mini sample of make up remover)
  • Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Dazzling Lights Edition Lipstick in 1 Le Rouge
  • Urban Decay x Jean-Michel Basquiat Gold Griot Eyeshadow Palette
  • Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner
  • Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Mini
  • Clinique 'Clinique Pop Matte' Matte Lip Colour + Primer in 05 Graffiti Pop

I basically live for mascara and lipstick so I'm very excited to try each of these out! I've been wearing gel eyeliner everyday for about 7 years but I've never tried it in a push-up pen form so that'll be interesting. I know a lot of the American beauty youtubers went mad for the Maybelline Molten Bronze highlighter so I was eagerly awaiting it's arrival in the UK so I could ask for it for Christmas! 
The Jean-Michel Basquiat eyeshadow palette is filled with very wearable colours so I'm sure this'll become a daily staple in no time.

I'll be posting more photos of each item on my beauty insta @abijbailey this week, make sure you check it out as tomorrow I'll be posting pics of the beautiful Collectors Edition YSL lipstick - it's stunning!

What did you get for Christmas?


If you have Bloglovin' you can follow me here. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig