Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 10 April 2016

The 5 Product Face

L'Oreal Foundation, Maybelline Mascara, Rimmel Brow Pencil, Revlon Lipstick, Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
Hello everyone!
Happy Sunday!
Did you see last week's post about the  TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Reverse System (here)?

Today I thought I'd do the '5 Product Face' tag as I thought it'd be a challenge as I am not a minimal make up kinda gal.
The idea is pretty self explanatory; if you could only pick 5 products to wear, what would you pick and why?


The 5  products I chose, and  can be considered my 'ride or die' products, are:


  • L'Oreal Infallible 24-H Matte foundation (here) in '12 Natural Rose'.
  • Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in 'Very Black'.
  • Rimmel  Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 'Black/Brown'.
  • Revlon  Super Lustrous Lipstick in 'Revlon Red'.
  • Maybelline  Eye Studio Gel Liner in 'Black'.

L'Oreal Foundation, Maybelline Mascara, Rimmel Brow Pencil, Revlon Lipstick, Maybelline Gel Eyeliner




Considering I wear 12 make up products a day, narrowing it down to just 5 essentials was quite difficult but I figured I could look quite put together  with the items I chose.
I could easily survive without concealer, as my foundation gives a lot of good coverage and it dries matte so I could skip powder too.
I would miss my blush but I could get by without it!
There is no way in hell I'm leaving the house without my eyebrows so my eyebrow pencil is a non-negotiable must have.
I would really miss my eyeshadows and eyeshadow crayons but just eyeliner and mascara would give a nice classic look so I could get by without them, although it pains me just to think about it!
I need lipstick in my life and I pretty much always wear Revon Red. Paired with a classic winged liner look and lashings of mascara I think it would  add to the classic 1940's look.

L'Oreal Foundation, Maybelline Mascara, Rimmel Brow Pencil, Revlon Lipstick, Maybelline Gel Eyeliner

Maybe one day I will actually do the look!

I'd love to hear what your 5 Product Face would consist of so please leave me some comments!
If you've done the tag please link me to it as I'd love to give it a read.

As always  thanks for reading and I will speak to you next Sunday.
My Freedom Make Up order arrived the other day so I'm  hoping to blog about that next!

Abi xxx

You can follow me on  Twitter Instagram | Bloglovin'


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig