Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Wednesday 15 November 2017

‘How Much Is My Face Worth?’

Revlon Lipstick, Make Up Revolution Blush, Maybelline Eyeliner, The Balm Highlighter, Benefit Brow Gel, Collection Concealer, Revlon Foundation, Elf Primer, Maybelline Lash Primer, Maybelline Mascara, Gosh Eyeshadow Crayon, Rimmel Powder, Nyx Brow Pencil, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette

Hello Beauty Lovers!
I thought it'd be fun to do a 'How Much Is My Face Worth?' blog post as I use a mix of higher end make up and more drugstore/highstreet make up. If you're not familiar with the idea, it's just where a blogger adds up the prices of their make up products that they use on the daily and see what it totals up to. 

Face

E.l.f Mineral Infused Face Primer | £7.50
Revlon Colorstay Foundation Oily/Combination | £12.99
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer | £4.19
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder | £3.99
Makeup Revolution Powder Blush | £1 (review)
The Balm Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter | £19.99

Eyes

Benefit Gimme Brow | £20
Nyx Micro Brow Pencil | £8
GOSH Forever Eyeshadow Crayon | £6.29
Urban Decay Naked Palette | £39
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner | £8.99
Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Primer | £7.99 (review)
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara | £8.99

Lips

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick | £7.99

TOTAL

£156.91!

Considering I've had the Naked Palette for 3 years and it's still going strong, and I've had Mary Lou Manizer for a year and barely made a dent, I don't think that's too bad. I use all of these products daily so I think I'm getting my money's worth.

I'd love to know how much your face is worth!


If you have Bloglovin' you can follow me here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig