Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Work OOTD Ideas

Outfit ideas appropriate for work in an office

Hello Beauty Lovers! 

I work in an office and I take a lot of OOTD pics, so I thought it might be nice to incorporate them into a blog post. I have a few staple pieces that I like to wear and alternate with different tops. 

Outfit ideas appropriate for work in an office
1 | 2 | 3
I love Pencil Skirts; they're classy and they are very work appropriate.

Outfit 1: 
Top: Dorothy Perkins.
It has pretty fluted sleeves with broderie anglais detailing.
Skirt: Dorothy Perkins.
Adds a pop of colour and has a pretty floral pattern.
Shoes: New Look (Last Year).

Outfit 2:
Top: Dorothy Perkins.
A favourite of mine as I love the cold shoulder detailing and it fits really well (a rarity when you're busty like me!)
Skirt: New Look (Last Year).

Outfit 3:
Top: Primark.
I love this blouse as it has textured sleeves and the cuffs are elasticated around the wrist and fluted.
Skirt: ASOS.
Standard black pencil skirt, but it fits really nicely.

Outfit ideas appropriate for work in an office
1 | 2 
I basically live in skirts for work (although I need to invest in some trousers soon as it's getting colder.) and I've had this one for 3 years and it is the most worn piece in my work wardrobe! It's from H&M and I don't usually rate the quality of their clothes, but this skirt is lovely and has lasted really well. It's really comfy as it has an elasticated waistband (and a zip but I don't use it) and is a suitable length.

Outfit 1:
Top: Same as above from Dorothy Perkins.

Outfit 2:
Top: Dorothy Perkins.
One of my new faves as I love the choker neckline. It's part of the jumper which I find more comfortable as I don't like regular chokers as they live up to their name!

Outfit ideas appropriate for work in an office
1 | 2
I also love dresses as they don't require much thought - you just put one on and the outfit is complete!
They look smart and are also really comfy, I sit at my desk all day so I don't want to wear something that will cut into my tummy for hours.

Dress 1: ASOS.
I don't wear a lot of blue but I really like this as it differs from the usual black that I wear. It also has elasticated, fluted sleeves which dolls the dress up a bit.

Dress 2: Primark.
This dress is fun as it has corsetted sleeves but as they only come down to my elbows, I do find myself pulling on them a lot.

What sort of thing do you wear to work? I'm always looking for inspiration!



If you have Bloglovin' you can follow me here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig