Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 26 June 2016

What's In My Hand Luggage?

What's In My Hand Luggage?
Hello everyone!
Happy Sunday!
Did you see last week's post about the June Glossybox? (​Here)
On Friday I flew out to Spain with my family so I thought you'd like to see what I crammed into my hand luggage!
As we were travelling as a family, my dad had all of our important documents and passports so I didn't have to worry about that!
Just as an FYI, as I'm on holiday, I'm writing this blog post and next week's post on my phone, so if the layout is a bit different or the photos are huge, that's because I can't change too much! I'll fix them when I'm home.





Boohoo Beach Bag


Boohoo Beach Bag


What's In My Hand Luggage?

I bought a new bag for holiday from boohoo. I had my eye on a gorgeous gold one from ASOS but it was constantly out of stock, so I settled for this one instead. The next day the gold one was back in stock! I do like this one though as it looks very nautical, and it comes with a little matching zippy purse too.

This is what I had in my hand luggage (not all pictured as some where thrown in last minute):

  • Electricals: iPhone, iPad, camera, earbuds.
  • Necessities: tissues, hand sanitiser, a pen.
  • Beauty: compact mirror, pressed powder, travel powder brush, lippie, nail glue, hair brush, sunglasses.
  • Edibles: chewing gum, jelly beans, fruit crumbles.
Once we'd got through security and everything I bought more travel snacks and a bottle of water too.
What do you take on the plane with you? Leave me a comment!
Thanks for reading and I'll be back next Sunday with a 'Summer Skincare Essentials' post.
Abi xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig