Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 13 December 2015

Winchester Christmas Market

Winchester Christmas Market

Hello everyone!

Happy Sunday!


On Wednesday afternoon, my mum, my sister and I took the train to Winchester so that we could mooch around the Winchester Christmas Market. Winchester is always lovely anyway and we had a really wonderful day out. Here are a few of the photos I took.




Lets start with an OOTD
OOTD

OOTD

My jumper is from New Look and is classed as a 'jumper dress', I wouldn't wear it as a dress because it would be too short on me! It had 25% off when I bought it too. 

My jeans are from Sainsbury's.

My boots are old and from Primark, despite the  block heel they are so comfy and because I knew we'd be doing a lot of walking, these were perfect.
My lipstick is Make Up Revolution in the colour "Rebel With A Cause" and is a lovely berry tone.


Scented Gifts

Scented GIfts

This was the first stall and it was beautiful, filled with scented dried fruit and peel wreathes and decorations.  My mum bought a 'fruit circle' and as lovely as it was, it smelled SO strongly of orange and spices, it got too much!  When we got home we had to put it in the cupboard under the stairs because it was giving us a headache, haha.

Stalls

Stalls

There were over 100 stalls and there was such a variety.

Smoothie Candles


These were called "Smoothie Candles"


Reindeer Statues

More Stalls

Food Vendors

Candy Floss Vendor

There were lots of yummy snack stalls  and I love how traditional they make them look, really makes it feel festive.

Decs

Decs

One stall was filled with festive decorations and that made me feel very Christmassy.

Life Stall

Positive Notes

This was one of my favourite stalls, it wasn't selling anything but people could leave notes  about what/who/where makes them happy or what they're thankful for. It's such a lovely idea and the gold really stood out in the sun.


Myself, My Mum, My Sister


After we'd seen all there was to see we wandered about the shops and stopped for something to eat because we were all freezing by this point and very peckish.


Potato Wedges and Sausage Roll


We stopped at the West Cornish Pasty Co as we've eaten  there before and the wedges are delish! I also had a sausage roll. It was very tasty and warmed me right up.


Christmas Tree

It was getting dark by this point so we got  to see the tree  all lit up as well as the other lights which was magical.
I had such a nice day with my family and it was nice to go somewhere and do something different.

I'm going to my work Christmas meal tonight so my next post will be my OOTN.

Thanks for reading and speak to you soon!

Abi xxx

P.s. Emma, if you're reading, I got your message but because you didn't leave your email I can't reply!  Thank you for the lovely comments and  if you wanted to leave your message as a comment on either this post or another I'd love to be able to reply to you. xxx 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig