Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 6 December 2015

Blog Update

Hello everyone!
Hope you're enjoying your Sunday, leave me a comment telling me if you've been up to anything nice.
Just a quick update today but quite an exciting one!
I  just want to explain why I've been so absent recently and what's to come in the near future. 
This is going  to be a really quick talky post so if that's not your thing feel free to browse through one of my categories  in the side bar. There's lots to choose from!



​Firstly, you may have noticed, I now have my own domain! This blog now lives at 'abibailey.co.uk' whereas it used to be abibailey.weebly.com. I feel so much more professional  now.

Secondly, I've been so absent on here because a) I work in retail and it's nearing Christmas so my hours are INSANE and any spare minutes I get, I spend with my family (or catching up on sleep) and b) I really haven't had anything to post about! I have a few make up deliveries on the way and a couple of OOTD posts planned along with some festive bits and pieces too.

Lastly, I'm planning to move blogging sites soon (when I have more than an hour of spare time) so this'll be a much better, more professional blog (but still fun) with better features. I'm so excited!

So I hope that brings you up to speed!Lots of good things coming to this blog so keep an eye out!
Also don't  forget  to follow me on twitter and bloglovin so you're in the loop.
Thank you for all the support, it means the world to me.
Thanks for reading and I'll speak to you soon!
Abi  xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig