Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 22 November 2015

Hair Care Routine

Hair Care Routine
Hello Everyone!
Happy Sunday,
Do you have anything nice planned for today?

Today I'll be telling you about my hair care routine.
I know some people really go to town with hair care... I am not one of those people.
I only use a couple of hair products and  hair tools.
(Looking at this post on my iPad, the colours of the photos look really yellow? They're fine on my laptop, so just be aware!)


Tresemme Perfectly (Un)Done Shampoo and Tresemme Remoisture Conditioner

I always use TRESemme shampoos and conditioners as they leave my hair feeling looked after.
The ones I'm using at the moment  are the Perfectly (Un)Done shampoo and the Cleanse & Replenish conditioner. I like to mix up my shampoos  and conditioners sometimes so that my hair doesn't get too used to them and then not be as  effective  (I'm not sure if that's a real thing? but it works for me).

I love this shampoo because it makes me hair feel really deeply washed and so clean.  The conditioner is an old favourite of mine and leaves my hair soft, smooth and  voluminous.

I always brush through my hair before I get in the shower to detangle and then I shampoo and rinse my hair. I use a wide tooth comb to tame my hair and then I apply my conditioner. I use a big banana grip to hold it off my neck and let it get to work. While it's absorbing, I wash and rinse my body. After that I rinse the conditioner out and comb through it again. I think a wide tooth comb is a shower necessity!


Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight Serum and Superdrug Hair Therapy Oil

I whack my hair up into a towel turban and let it towel dry for about 15 minutes.
I wear my hair straight, but my hair likes to dry randomly  - sometimes it'll dry how I like it , other times it'll be slightly wavy or curly - so this serum just helps to try and control my hair!
Once the serum has got to work I spritz my hair  with heat defence spray (which I forgot to take a photo of because I was doing too many things at once!- sorry), I use the TRESemme  Protect Heat  Defence Styling Spray and let that  sink in for a couple of minutes.
To dry my hair, I tip my head upside down and blow dry it  to try and give it some volume.
I use my hair dryer on the strongest setting but on the second hottest heat and then once it's mostly dry I switch to cold air to set the style and give it some shine.
After that I squirt a few pumps of the Superdrug Hair Therapy Oil With Argan into my hand and rub my palms together  and apply it to the ends of my hair. Any excess I'll use to smooth the flyaways.
​I like to think it help restores my hair a bit as I always blow dry it and often straighten it.

Then I spritz my hair with  the Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight spray  and let that absorb for a few minutes.

Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight Serum and Superdrug Hair Therapy Oil

That's my hair care routine wrapped up.

Although I like having nice hair,  I'm not really a fan of doing my hair, do you enjoy doing yours?


Leave me a comment!

Thanks for reading and I'll speak to you soon,

My blog posts may be a bit all over the  place  for the next couple of weeks because my shifts at work are crazy *sighs* aah the joy of retail at Christmas.

Love ya!
Abi xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig