Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Wednesday 28 January 2015

New Year's Work Party | Outfit & Make Up Details

Hello Everyone! 


Midweek blog post for you! I went to my work party Sunday night (I know, weird night to have a party on) and decided to share with you my outfit and make up details. Apparently I thought it'd be a good idea to attempt to get high quality photos in terrible lighting as I was running out the door. My usual. 

I had a really fun time and it was such a good turn out! It was lovely to see my work friends outside of work too.


The Outfit






Dress - New Look in the sale for £12! 

I liked that it had 3/4 sleeves and went down to my knees, I thought that made it more appropriate for a work event and added a bit of maturity. 

Shoes - Primark last year for £14 

The Accessories






Watch - Sainsbury's, last October, £25

Gold cuff - Primark, £5

Rings - Primark, £3 (I'm guessing, I can't remember, they came in a set)
Rings on my watch arm - they were my Nan's ❤️
I also have a necklace on from Accessorize, which was a Christmas present from my friend
Nail Varnish - New York Colour, 'Greenwich Village'
Perfume - Anaïs Anaïs

The Make Up






Eyebrows - Rimmel 'Professional Eyebrow Pencil' in 'Dark Brown' (not pictured because I'm stupid)

Eyeshadows - Urban Decay Naked Palette, I used 'Smog' all over the lid and the blended
'Dark Horse' into the crease, then put a little bit of 'Half Baked' as an inner highlight. I also blended 'Dark Horse' under my lowerlash line. 

Eyeliner - Maybelline 'Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner'
Mascaras - Urban Decay 'Perversion', Maybelline 'Lash Sensational' (bought this recently- LOVE it) and Rimmel 'Lash Accelerated Endless'
Primer - Rimmel 'Fix & Perfect Pro' in '002'
Concealer - L'Oréal 'True Match' in '4 Beige'
Foundation - Rimmel 'Lasting Finish 25H' in '100 Ivory'
Powder - Rimmel 'Match Perfection' in '103 True Ivory'
I don't normally wear that much face make up! But I was going out and knew it was going to be hot in the party and I wanted it to last. 



Sorry for the horrendous close up - yeeash!

Hope you enjoyed that little snippet, I'd like to do more OOTDs and FOTDs in the future!



Thanks for reading, don't forget my social networks are at the top! 



Speak to you on Sunday,

Abi xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig