Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 18 January 2015

Christmas Nail Art Goodies

Hello everyone!
As I mentioned last week in my Christmas Make Up blog post, today I'll be showing you all the nail art stuff I was lucky enough to receive for Christmas. 
  • Shoe/Leg Nail Files
  • Intensive Hand/Nail Mask
  • Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat
  • 4 Sided Nail File/Buff/Shine 
  • Butterfly Printed Fake Nails
  • Three Barry M Nail Varnishes
  • One Primark Nail Varnish 



Starting with the basics... 

The soap at work can be quite harsh on my hands and they get really sore and dry, they're not like that at the moment but if they get bad again this nourishing hand mask will be lovely and soothing! 
The Sally Hansen Double Duty is an excellent base and top coat, so it's always handy to have on hand (too many puns?). 



Nail files are always useful! These ones are funky looking too. Its also great to have a nail buffer, nail file and nail shiner(?) in one. 


As much as I love creating nail art designs, sometimes it's so much quicker and easier to just stick some preprinted designs on and then, when you're bored, just peel (although you should soak) them off!

Plus I think they are literally a £1 and there's lots of different designs. Fab. 


Here we have Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in 'Plum', Barry M Limited Edition 'Jingle Bells' , Barry M Glitterati in 'Starlet' and a silvery blue nail varnish from P.S Love which is a Primark brand.


I haven't got round to using 'Jingle Bells' yet (it has gold confetti, with gold stars and red flecks) or the silvery blue, but I've used Plum and Starlet together and that looks lovely. The thing I love about the Glitterati paints is that they're like a lacquer so they're really sparkly, to the point where you could where them on their own, with two coats. 

So that's all my Christmas Nail Art stuff! 
I haven't decided what I'm posting next weekend so you'll just have to keep your eyes peeled (or follow my Twitter and Bloglovin ;) links are at the top!) 

Thanks for reading and I'll speak to you next week,
Abi xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig