Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 4 January 2015

Goals For 2015

Hello everyone! 
I hope you all had a good New Years! 

Today I want to talk about my goals for 2015, because, as we all know, I don't 'do' resolutions. 

I have high hopes for this year. I feel like it's going to be a good'n.

1) Learn To Drive 


This is a goal I have carried over from last year, I've always wanted to learn to drive, I just never had the money or really the need to do it. Now that I earn my own money and go to work everyday, not only can I pay for the lessons, but it'd be excellent for me to be able to drive myself to and from work, rather than burden my parents (although they insist it isn't a burden) or rely on unreliable busses. 



2) Work Hard 
Not only do I want to continue to work hard at work, but I want to work hard on myself too, as I said in my last blog post, this year is going to be a 'me' year, so I'm going to strive to make myself a better person, and reach a standard I'd be happy with. 




3) Be More Confident

I'm not a confident person, I'm very shy. I always assume that I'll do something stupid or mess it up so I end up having no self belief that I won't mess it up. I'm not a stupid person, I'm very capable and have a lot of common sense so there is no reason for me to have that little self belief, so this year I'm going to start pretending to be more confident, until I no longer need to pretend. 




4) Learn To Cook

This ties in nicely with the 'be a better version of myself' thing. I'd love to be more independent and also it's a very valuable skill to have. I'd also like to help my mum out more, even if it's just by cooking dinner once a week. Plus food is ace and I'd like to eat more of it. 




5) Blog More

I love blogging and I'm really glad I created this Nail Art Nut, so I'd love to do more blog posts, it's just finding the time to take photos in decent lighting or plan out what I want to blog about... I'm slowly getting there. 




6) Do More Nail Art

I feel like I've been neglecting nail art recently and that makes me sad because I LOVE nail art and it's the whole reason I started this blog in the first place so I will definitely find time to do more of it. 




7) Read More

I always forget how much I love reading and getting lost in a story. I've had a new book since my birthday (which was three months ago. Oops) and I'm yet to even open it, despite wanting to read it for ages even before my birthday. So I'd like to get that read this year. 





So those are my goals for this year. Basically I want to do more of what makes me happy, because I feel like I spend so much time worrying about others that I forget to make time for myself. 




Have you made any goals for this year! Let me know!




Thanks for reading, all my social networks are linked at the top, and I'll speak to you soon!

Abi xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig