Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Saturday 22 November 2014

Christmas Light Switch On

Hello everyone!

It's that festive time of year again and on Friday night, in my town they were having the Christmas light 'Switch On' Ceremony, ie. They turn on the Christmas lights. Myself, my mum and my sister, Tash, went along. 







(Apologies for the crappy iPhone quality!)

Although it was freezing cold, they dragged it out too long and the microphones didn't work properly, It was really nice to actually join in with a community event and it really made everything feel much more Christmassy, because as much as I'm putting it off, Christmas isn't that far away now! 
The town centre looks lovely all lit up, they've really made a special effort this year. 
I'm hoping to go to lots of Christmassy events this year because I think it makes Christmas feel much more special and exciting. 

Are you going to any Christmas events this year (if you celebrate it)? 
Let me know in the comments! 

Thanks for reading, speak to you soon,
Abi xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig