Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Friday 1 September 2017

Hello Again...

Abi Bailey's new blog Lipstick, Lashes & Liner

Hello Beauty Lovers!
Welcome to Lipstick, Lashes & Liner.
It's been a bloody long time since I sat down to write a new blog post, did you forget about me?
If you're an OG follower you might remember I used to blog over at abibailey.weebly.com but it got tired and I'd outgrown it - it's actually the 4th anniversary of my blog today!

If you're new, welcome ☺ I blog about make up mainly (hauls and reviews etc.) but I want to start doing more fashion posts too. I'd love to know what sort of posts you enjoy reading and what you want to see here on the blog.

I took a year out from blogging due to general life and because I wanted to get this new blog sorted - it turned out to be a lot more long winded than I was expecting as I had to hand copy and paste all of my previous posts from Weebly as I didn't want to lose them all and there was no other way of doing it.
I'm still learning how to use Blogger, so to all of you with beautiful blogs, help a girl out - any tips/advice you have will be very much appreciated.

I'm hoping to go back to posting once a week but I still need to work out a schedule so it might be a bit disjointed for a little bit. Bear with me - it's been a while!

If you have Bloglovin' you can follow me here.

If you want to get in touch, you can find out how on my Contact Me page.

Please have a look around and tell me what you think/what needs improving etc. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

I really hope you enjoy Lipstick, Lashes & Liner and I'd love for you to leave me a comment.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So happy to see you back lovely! Very excited for more xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawh thank you so much for your support, Parie! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig