Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 9 November 2014

Birthday Make Up

Hello everyone!
I've finally got round to showing you the make up I recieved for my birthday. My birthday was a month ago. (Oops) 
I got lots of lovely beauty bits for my birthday so I might break this post up. Today I'm going to chat about the higher end make up I received, namely the Urban Decay Naked Palette and a Limited Edition Rihanna Mac Lipstick. Aren't I a lucky girl? 











It came with a little packet of testers for the four different primers which was really nice. I haven't got round to using them yet though as I want to use them when I'm going out somewhere rather than just popping out into town or something. I'm sure they're ace though as everyone raves about the Primer Potions!





I didn't want to swatch them because they're not exactly new on the scene and lots of bloggers have swatched them before. They are new to me though and I wanted to keep the palette nice and pristine for when I went to use the shadows. Now that I've used them I can see why everyone raves about them! They are fabulous quality, the colour pay off is amazing and they blend beautifully. Definitely get your money's worth. 









I didn't know I was getting this, I had mentioned to my mum a couple of months before that I wanted a Mac lipstick, but it was only a passing comment. It was a really nice surprise! I still haven't had chance to use it though so I'm desperate to try it out. It's limited edition from the Rihanna Collection and is a beautiful shimmery red colour. 



I might do another post about the high street/drug store make up I received depending on whether anyone is interested? Let me know!




Thanks for reading and I shall speak to you soon,

Abi xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig