Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 28 February 2016

What's In My Glossybox? | First Ever Box

Glossybox
Hello Everyone!
Happy Sunday.

I hope you enjoyed last week's post reviewing the E.L.F 'Need It Nude' Eyeshadow Palette (HERE)

Recently, I signed up to Glossybox which is a beauty subscription box service, you pay £10 a month plus postage. I had heard a lot about them and knew they were quite popular, especially among bloggers, and was curious  to find out more. I was a bit  apprehensive  as I was worried it was going to be mainly skincare whereas I'm more of a make up person but  when it arrived I was absolutely thrilled with what I received!



It comes so beautifully presented - I was blown away!
I love the classy font and the pretty pastel pink of the box; it reminds me of Chanel.



Glossybox

Glossybox

Glossybox

All the items come perched on a bed of tissue paper ribbons and are even tied up with a bow!You get a card telling you about each item and how much they cost if you were to repurchase them or if you're sent a miniature, how much it'd cost full size - it really is quite a saving.​The first box is like your 'starter kit', once you've filled out your profile with things like skin type, hair type, preferences etc, they'll start being more tailored to you.

Glossybox Eyeshadow in 'Glossy Mauve'

Glossybox Eyeshadow in 'Glossy Mauve'

Glossybox Eyeshadow in 'Glossy Mauve' Swatch

A lovely shimmery purple tone with hints of brown. As a brunette with brown eyes I think this'll suit me just right! Quite pigmented but I haven't had chance to use it yet so I'm not sure how long it lasts.

So Susan Highlighter Pencil

So Susan Highlighter Pencil

So Susan Highlighter Pencil

A creamy pale pink highlighter; not a fan of it as a highlighter as it blends away to nothing, but it might be nice as an inner eye brightener on the waterline.

Royal Apothic Cream Creme Moisturising Body Lotion

Royal Apothic Cream Creme Moisturising Body Lotion

Royal Apothic Cream Creme Moisturising Body Lotion

A really lovely body lotion. It has a really delicate scent; almost unnoticeable. It's not greasy and absorbs quickly which I love, because I can't stand feeling sticky! It's fab and when it runs out I will most certainly be buying more. Essentially everything you could want in a body lotion.

Nailsinc Nail Varnish in 'Uptown'

Nailsinc Nail Varnish in 'Uptown'

Nailsinc Nail Varnish in 'Uptown' Swatch

A beautiful dusky rose - it is really pigmented and has a lovely smooth formula, dries quickly too.

Nickak Professional Airbrush FX Blending Sponge

Nickak Professional Airbrush FX Blending Sponge

I was really pleased to receive this as I've been meaning to pick up a beauty sponge for a while now, especially as they're so popular at the moment. I want to know what the hype is about! Looking forward to using this.

All in all, I was blown away with how much I loved this!  
I didn't really know what to expect but I am thrilled.
Some really lovely picks and a total variety of skincare, make up and nail care.
Definitely something to please everyone and I can't wait to open my next one.

​Maybe I'll make this a continual thing here on the blog? Would that be something you'd be interested in?

Are you signed up to Glossybox? What do you think of it?
Leave me a comment!

Thanks for reading and speak to you soon,
Abi xxx

Follow me on Instagram Twitter Bloglovin'
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig