Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Saturday 15 November 2014

She Sells Seashells

Hello everyone!

I have been on the hunt for some chevron nail stencils for months. I had scoured the Internet and craft shops and couldn't find anything even close to what I wanted, until now. 


I was scrolling down my nail art instagram feed, and came across another nail artist who had had some nail art stuff delivered from an independent online shop (I hope I'm getting that right) called She Sells SeashellsSo I thought 'oooh I'll have a look to see what they have'; they sell all sorts of stencils, templates, nail studs, decorations, you name it. Even better, they're super adorable! I ordered 'Thin Chevron Stencils', 'Single Chevron Stencils' and 'Gold Square Studs - 3mm'
All for £1 each and 90p postage and packaging. Can't moan at that! I ordered them Sunday night and they arrived in a cute little pouch on Wednesday. 













Sorry the lighting is a bit weird, it's difficult to get good natural light now that it's winter!

Lovely bits and pieces though, can't wait to use them! 


Thanks for reading! Speak to you soon,
Abi xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig