Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Wednesday 17 January 2018

3 High End Beauty Products Worth The Splurge

Urban Decay Naked Palette, The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer, Mac Red Rock Matte Lipstick

Hello Beauty Lovers! 
Last week we were talking about 10 Under £10 - 10 beauty products that are under £10 that needed a little more recognition. This week we're talking about 3 high end beauty products that are worth the splurge.

Urban Decay Naked Palette, The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer, Mac Red Rock Matte Lipstick
  1. Urban Decay Naked Palette - £39.50
    A cult favourite! I received this for my birthday 3 years ago and it's still going strong - the pigmentation is great, the shadows blend really nicely and the longevity is good. Its a versatile palette as you can create day looks or night looks. If you're looking for a palette worth investing in, this is it.
  2. The Blam Mary-Lou Manizer - £18
    Another cult favourite. I got this for my birthday in 2016, I use it everyday and it's barely made a dent (other than where I accidentally stabbed it with my nail once). It's the perfect highlighter as you can use a light hand and create a soft glow or you can layer it up for a beaming highlight. It's a beautiful champagne gold colour and works with every look. I know it's going to take me years to hit pan on this so I am definitely getting my money's worth (even though it wasn't me that bought it but you know what I mean).
  3. Mac 'Red Rock' Matte Lipstick - £16.50
    I never used to be that impressed with Mac - I bought the Studio Fix Foundation and didn't like it and the few lipsticks I had I put in a drawer and never went back to because the quality was terrible. From personal experience I have found their lipsticks to be very hit and miss and that testing them in a shop first is a must. That being said, Red Rock is the PERFECT matte formula. It is the most comfortable matte formula I have ever worn; it doesn't feel drying, it doesn't look crusty, it's really creamy plus it's the perfect red shade. This lipstick has restored my faith in Mac lipsticks and in matte formulas! I'm used to spending about £8 on my Revlon lipsticks but I am more than happy to splash out a bit when the quality is this good.
There you have it, my top 3 high end beauty products worth the splurge - what are yours?


If you have Bloglovin' you can follow me here. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig