Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 21 February 2016

E.L.F 'Need It Nude' Eyeshadow Palette

E.L.F 'Need It Nude' Eyeshadow Palette
Hello everyone!
Happy Sunday!
Today I'll be showing you the E.L.F 'Need It Nude' Eyeshadow Palette. I've bought a few things from E.L.F recently which I was a bit disappointed with, but this palette has redeemed my faith! It's fab.




E.L.F 'Need It Nude' Eyeshadow Palette

The E.L.F 'Need It Nude'  Eyeshadow Palette is £12.50 and you get 10 shades in the palette, mainly shimmers with a  couple of matte shades.  There's a mix of beautiful pinks, golds and browns which I  think would suit most skin tones and eye colours.

The variety of colours means you can use them to highlight the brow bone, cover the lid or add some  definition  with the darker tones.  I love that you can create some really pretty, delicate looks or go more dramatic and go for a smoky eye.

The consistency of these shadows is really nice - a creamy powder  - it blends really lovely and the pigmentation is really good. They  don't stain your skin either which is always a plus!
They don't crease  and the pigmentation lasts for hours.

It's a lovely slim palette, so it doesn't take up too much space in your make up bag (or make up draw, in my case) and would be excellent for travel. It has big pans of shadow too which I love because I cannot stand eyeshadow palettes that you have to struggle to get your brush into.



E.L.F 'Need It Nude' Eyeshadow Palette Swatches


E.L.F 'Need It Nude' Eyeshadow Palette Swatches

A really lovely eyeshadow palette, I think the price is right and the consistency and pigmentation are great - what more could you want?

Are you a fan of E.L.F Cosmetics? I've been using the same E.L.F eyeshadow brush for years and I wouldn't want to be without it!

Let me know your thoughts - I always love hearing from you!

My new blog is on it's way! It's just taking longer than I had hoped as I've faced a couple of setbacks, but it's getting there I promise.

Thanks for reading and I'll speak to you soon,
Abi xxx

Follow me on Instagram Twitter Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig