Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 7 February 2016

Milani 'Luminoso' Baked Blush

Milani 'Luminoso' Baked Blush
Hello everyone!
Happy Sunday! 
As I mentioned in last week's post (here) today I'll be talking about the Milani Baked Blush in the colour 'Luminoso'. 


Milani 'Luminoso' Baked Blush


Milani 'Luminoso' Baked Blush

Milani 'Luminoso' Baked Blush

I know everyone raves about Milani and especially the blushes so I was quite surprised at how reasonable the price point is; I bought this from Amazon for around £4 which I don't think is bad at all! Their cosmetics are generally under £10 and given the high quality of them I think that is pretty damn good.

Milani 'Luminoso' Baked Blush Swatch

Milani 'Luminoso' Baked Blush Swatch

'Luminoso' is a beautiful glowy peach colour with minute flecks of gold, it is so pigmented and would be perfect as a highlighter too. It's creamy powder consistency and blends lovely.

Milani 'Luminoso' Baked Blush


As a lovely added bonus, there's a mirror and a little brush in the base of the blush.
I probably won't use the brush as I love the blush brush I already use but it'd be perfect to take on the go or if you travel a lot. It might be nice to use to highlight the tops of your cheekbones too.

So those are my thoughts on the Milani 'Luminoso' Baked Blush.
I definitely want to try more Milani cosmetics in the future - are there any you have tried that I'm missing out on? Leave me a comment!

Thanks for reading and I shall speak to you soon!
I'm thinking it'll probably be an E.L.F haul next week so pop back for that.

Don't forget to follow me on  Instagram Twitter Bloglovin'Abi xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig