Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 27 September 2015

OOTN: Lara Croft Fancy Dress Outfit

Lara Croft Fancy Dress Outfit
Hello everyone,
Happy Sunday!


On Friday night I went to a fancy dress party as Lara Croft and  thought I would show you the photos and give you the outfit details.
​I had so much fun dressing up as Lara! 

Credit to my sister for taking such awesome photos for me.




Lara Croft Outfit Inspo
Obviously  I wasn't going for an exact lookalike, but this is the inspo pic I used.
I only wore a jacket because I'm always cold haha.


Lara Croft Fancy Dress Outfit

Lara Croft Fancy Dress Outfit

Lara Croft Fancy Dress Outfit

Lara Croft Fancy Dress Outfit

@abijbailey

Acrylic Nails

Lara Croft Fancy Dress Outfit

Lara Croft Fancy Dress Outfit

Jacket: (my sister's, from Sainsbury's)
Vest top:  Primark
Camo jeans: online at Blue Banana
Boots: Primark (old)
Guns/Holsters/Gloves: Amazon
Lipstick: Collection "Queen Of Hearts" (featured in this blog post)
Nail Varnish: MUA "Fever Red" (get the details here)

​Lara doesn't wear a lot of make up but I do so I just  touched up my make up from work, put more eyeliner, mascara, blush and lipstick on and I was good to go. Lara always wears her hair in a plait, but I'm not really a fan of plaits on me.

I actually really like this outfit and it was a  nice change to wear something I wouldn't normally.  
I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to wear camouflage jeans again but you never know! (Just maybe without the guns next time?)

Did you like my costume? Have you ever dressed up as  Lara Croft?
Leave me a comment!

Thanks for reading, I love you all!
Speak soon, 
​Abi xxx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig