Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Blog's 2nd Birthday

Blog's Second Birthday
Hello everyone!


Today marks the 2nd birthday (anniversary?) of my blog, if you want to read the blog post I wrote about my blog's first birthday last year, you can do so here.


Comparing last year's stats to this year's stats, I've seen a massive improvement which is so lovely and reassuring. 
This is last year's: 

Stats Year 1

Stats Year 1

In my first year of blogging, I accumulated roughly 3.3 thousand unique visitors and roughly 3.6 thousand page views.

Compared to this year's stats: 


Stats now

Stats now

As of the 1st of September last year, and the 1st of September this year; I've accumulated 4.9 thousand unique visitors and a whopping 17.8 thousand page views! 

A lot of those visitors and page views are from people stumbling onto my blog for about two milliseconds and then hopping off again, but I still think that's an improvement, especially with the page views. 

As of this moment I have 17 Bloglovin followers and if you'd like to follow me (and I think you should- who'd want to miss out on the possibility of more thrilling statistics?) you can do so by clicking here.

This year I have written 66 blog posts (67 if you include this one) which I think is quite an achievement, considering I haven't been feeling my best these last few months. 

Goals for next year of blogging:
  • Update the look/design of my blog
  • Improve the quality of my photos 
  • Create a logo/identity for my blog/Nail Art Instagram
  • Change blogging platforms? (Suggestions would be wonderful- blogger, Wordpress etc)
  • Write more blog posts to improve my state of mind. Blogging makes me happy. 
  • Continue to improve, with page views and followers and content. 
 I love that I have a place to talk about beauty and lifestyle and express my passion. I like being able to contribute to the beauty community, too. 

Is there anything you'd like to see me post about? 
I'd love to do a q & a but I don't think I have the following for that, haha!

Thank you for reading and making this blog what it is. The lovely comments you guys post mean so much to me and they make me so happy. 

Speak soon, 
Abi xxx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig