Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 1 March 2015

Payday Haul


Hello everyone! And hello March!
Happy Sunday to you.
The last Friday of every month is the day that I get paid and luckily, this time, I had the day off. A perfect excuse to do some shopping! 

So I went shopping with my Mumma and treated her to lunch, it was one of the nicest days I have had in a very long time. 
I bought quite a bit so I thought you'd be interested in seeing it!



In total, I bought: 

- 2 tops from New Look
- A handbag from TKMaxx
- A purse from TKMaxx
- A photo frame from TKMaxx
- 2 Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail varnishes from Superdrug
- Argan Oil from Superdrug
- Elegant Touch Brush On Nail Glue from Superdrug 





I bought the Argan Oil (£4.49) because I've heard lots of good things about it and wanted to try it for myself and see what the hype is about. 

I'm into acrylic/fake nails at the moment so a constant supply of nail glue is a must! (£3.09)
As a nail varnish junkie and a lover of the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paints, I bought 'Papaya' and 'Fondant'. Perfect colours for spring. (£3.99 each but there's a two for £7 deal on at the moment)




As you may know, I'm in the process of updating my bedroom. I have a few photo frames but they're all quite old now, or not what I've chosen or are the wrong colour etc. This one is quite little so it's suitable for  smaller photos or even little Polaroids. It was £12.99. 


The purse was £9.99 and the bag was £24.99



The purse is a lovely pink colour and has 12 card slots (4 at the front and 8 along the top), 3 zippy pockets, and 3 sections for notes and vouchers so it has lots of space which is fab because I can't stand tiny purses or bags- I have a lot of junk. 



The bag is a shell/cream colour with black piping and gold zips. It has two zips at the front and one at the back and it comes with an adjustable shoulder strap too which is handy as the little handles are a bit too small to hang the bag from your shoulder. 

Inside it has two zippy pockets and two pockets for things like your phone and your keys, the main pocket itself is quite spacious too, again, perfect for all of my junk. 


The blue shirt was £19.99 and the white blouse was £22.99.


The shirt is navy blue with a white grid, check design. It buttons up and has 3/4 buttoned up sleeves which you can unbutton to make longer.  It's a casual loose fitting style and is longer at the back so it covers your bum nicely, so it'd be perfect to wear with leggings or skinny jeans and boots. 


The blouse is a bit sheer so you'd have to wear a white bra underneath (obviously) or a little camisole. 

This top is so delicate, feminine and pretty. It's got lace detailing on the shoulders, round the wrists and round the waist. It has pretty detailing on the chest and down from the shoulders. 
It buttons up at the back but you don't need to undo them to put it on, I just slipped it over my head. This would look cute tucked into a skirt or with jeans and heels for evening, or flats or boots for more casual wear. 

I had a lovely lunch with my Mumma in a cafe we often go to in our town centre called Cafe Giardino. It's one of our faves as the people are so friendly and the food is delicious! 

Well that was a lengthy post! 
I think it's nice to treat yourself sometimes, especially if you'd been feeling a bit crumby like I had!
Have you treated yourself to anything recently? Or is there anything I need to get my hands on? Let me know! 

Thanks for reading and I'll speak to you soon,
Abi xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig