Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 22 March 2015

'Can't Live Without' Beauty Essentials

Can't Live Without Beauty Essentials
Hello everyone!

Happy Sunday.
Today I'll be sharing with you my absolute, can't live without, beauty essentials. I thought in this blog post I'd just include drugstore/high street favourites. 

Face


Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder / L'Oreal True Match Concealer

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder / L'Oreal True Match Concealer

L'Oreal True Match Concealer

L'Oreal True Match Concealer (4/Beige) £6.99 

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (004/Sandstorm) £3.99

Not the powder I usually use because I couldn't get it in Boots or Superdrug, so I think they must be taking it off the market *sniffles*. I like this one though, it does the job. 
Now I had to find a new concealer when my favourite Maybelline one was taken off the market a couple of years ago (I don't get much luck) so I bought a couple of different concealers and didn't like them that much; they were ok but they didn't compare to my Maybelline one! Until I found this one which I love a lot, it's just quite expensive for such a little amount- I feel like I'm always having to buy more. 

Eyes


MUA Eyeshadow Palette / Rimmel Brow Pencil / Maybelline Gel Eyeliner

MUA Eyeshadow Palette / Rimmel Brow Pencil / Maybelline Gel Eyeliner

Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme Mascara

Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

MUA 'Undressed' Palette £4

Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner (Black) £7.99
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (Dark Brown) £2.99
Maybelline The Colossal Go Extreme! Mascara  (Leather Black) £6.99
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (Very Black) £7.99

A very well loved eyeshadow palette; it gives super colour payoff and they're lovely to blend. Such a good price for such amazing quality. 
My holy grail eyeliner (if you read my blog a lot you'll know how often I go on about it!) super easy to use, really long lasting and stays black all day- it doesn't get absorbed like kohl. 
Love this eyebrow pencil, super soft so it blends really well and its a great colour match. Nifty little comb/brush on the end too. 
My favourite mascaras at the moment. Lash Sensational has a spoon shaped brush so it catches all the little lashes and separates and defines them wonderfully. The Colossal adds loads of volume without being clumpy. 

Lips



Revlon Revlon Red Lipstick

Revlon Revlon Red Lipstick

Revlon Revlon Red Lipstick


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (730/Revlon Red) £7.49
Quite possibly my all time favourite red lipstick and that's even compared to my Mac one which I love A LOT. So that's saying something! Cannot beat Revlon for lip products, I've said it time and time again and I still stand by it. 


So those are my ride or die beauty products!

What are some of your 'can't live withouts'?
Leave me a comment!

Thank you for reading and being so supportive, it means so much to  me Speak to you soon, Abi xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig