Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 19 April 2015

Make Up Academy 'Elysium Palette'

Hello everyone!
Happy Sunday to you.
Today I'll be talking about the Make Up Academy 'Elysium Palette'. 

I took the photos on different days so apologies that the colours look slightly different! 




I walked past this in Superdrug and fell in love instantly. 
The colours are so feminine and can be used for daytime or nighttime looks. They're a mix of matte and shimmer shades. 
The palette is £6 which is a little bit more expensive than usual but you do get a doubled ended eyeliner/highlighter pencil with it. 
I am always pleased with the quality of Make Up Academy, especially as you pay so little. 
These colours are so pigmented and blend wonderfully as they're a creamy powder consistency. The black (Smoke) is so dark, it's excellent to set your eyeliner with. 
I love that the eyeshadows are big in the pan, you can really pack the colour onto your brush. 
The top row from left to right are; Air, Cherub, Charm, Refine, Entrance and Adore. 
The bottom row from left to right are; Astral, Grace, Smoke and Sepharic.
It's such a versatile palette and is already one of my favourites. 

Top Row (L-R): Air / Cherub / Charm / Refine / Entrance / Adore
Bottom Row (L-R): Astral / Grace / Smoke / Sepharic 


I'm not really an eyeliner pencil sort of girl, but it blends out really nicely so would be perfect for the bottom lashes and to create a smokey eye. 
The highlighter is a bit unusual. It's quite yellow toned and doesn't blend very easily but I'm not complaining, it might be good in the waterline.
Overall, I'm very pleased with this palette and could talk about it all day!
Do you have this palette? If not, have I convinced you as to why you need it?
Leave me a comment!
Thanks for reading and I'll speak to you again on Friday.
Don't forget about the survey in my sidebar, thank you!
Abi xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig