Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 14 September 2014

E.L.F Make Up Brushes

Hello everyone!


Recently I needed some new make up brushes and as much as I like the Real Techniques brushes, they can be quite expensive. I remembered the eyeshadow brush I have that I've used everyday for years and I still love it just as much. It's from e.l.f, so I thought I'd head over to the website and have a little look. I ended up getting four. Can you believe they're only £1.95 each?! 

These brushes are such great quality, especially for the price. The hairs never fall out, they blend beautifully, they are easy to clean and they have been ergonomically designed so they are really comfortable to hold and easy to use.





This is the Smudge Brush and I wanted one of these for smudging (funnily enough) eyeshadow along my bottom lash line. So far I have been using it to highlight my brow bone as it's the perfect size.
Click HERE if you want to read what it says on the website.



This one is the Crease Brush which is a bit smaller than the Blending Brush so it makes blending out your eyeshadow really precise so that there are no harsh lines. You could also use it to apply eyeshadow to the bottom lash line.
Click HERE to read what it says on the website.



This is the Blending Brush, so this is a bit bigger than the Crease Brush so if you're blending colours together or blending out, it gives a softer effect.
Click HERE if you want to read what it says on the website.



I've used the same blush brush for ages and it's fine, but it's a short handled one from H&M and you can't clean it because the hairs get matted so I wanted to try a new one, just for a change and for hygiene reasons! This is the Bronzing Brush but I use it for blush. It's angled so it gets a bit of getting used to, but it picks up and applies colour nicely.
Click HERE if you want to read what it says on the website.
Just thought I'd let you know about these amazing brushes! Can't believe they're less than £2 and such fab quality.

Loads of my friends left for uni this weekend, so if you're in the same boat, I hope everything goes smoothly for you! I'm already thinking about when I can go and visit my friends!

Thanks for reading, speak to you soon,
Abi xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig