Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 31 August 2014

Current Favourite Nail Varnishes

Current Favourite Nail Varnishes
Hello everyone! 
Today I thought I'd share with you my favourite nail varnishes at the moment, even better they're all very affordable. 


This is two coats of nail varnish
  • Collection 'Work The Colour' in 'In The Pink' (£1.50)
  • Collection 'Work The Colour'  in 'Blurple' (£1.50)
  • Barry M Matte Nail Paint in 'Copa Cabana' (£3.99)
  • Barry M Nail Paint in 'Strawberry Ice Cream' (£2.99)
  • Barry M Nail Paint in 'Grey' (£2.99)
In The Pink is a typical lipstick pink colour, its lovely, very feminine. Pink is my favourite colour to wear on my nails.

How great is the name Blurple? I'm obsessed with the name and the colour! As the name describes; it is a blueish, purple colour. Perfect for the colder months (I'm so excited for autumn/winter)
Copa Cabana is a matte coral/orange colour, it was perfect in summer and will continue to be throughout autumn.
Strawberry Ice Cream is a classic baby pink colour. It's very sheer so depending on what look you're going for and how opaque you want it you might need more or less coats than I have done. 
It's very elegant.
Grey is such an edgy colour and I wasn't expecting to love it as much as I do! I think it'll be perfect for autumn. It can really change the look of an outfit too; adds a bit of edge to a girlier outfit or adds a hint of glamour to a casual outfit. 

There's a little insight into the nail colours I have been loving recently.

What colours have you been loving? Let me know!
Can you believe it's the last day of August?! Where has this year gone? On the plus side tomorrow is my blog's first birthday, so check back tomorrow for a post about that :)


Speak to you tomorrow,

Abi xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig