Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 24 August 2014

H&M 'Smoky Eyeshadows' Palette | Review

H&M 'Smoky Eyeshadows' Palette | Review
Hello everyone!
Today I thought I'd do a little review of this eyeshadow palette I bought on a whim, recently.
(Sorry about the weird shadows, it was really sunny when I took the photo!)





H&M 'Smoky Eyeshadows' Palette | Review

Let's start with the basics; It's from H&M (obviously), it cost £3.99 and they do four different 'Smoky' sets which are very tonal (greys, blues, browns and pinks) and one 'Nudes' set (very neutral colours such as skin tones and taupes)


H&M 'Smoky Eyeshadows' Palette | Review


H&M 'Smoky Eyeshadows' Palette | Review

As you can see, they are very pigmented!
Pros
  • They have good colour pay off, but to get a good pigmentation it's best to apply with your finger tip, rather than a brush
  • Last all day 
  • Don't crease
  • Didn't flake/irritate my eyes

Cons

  • Could have the issue of staining (the blues in particular stained my hand and finger tips! I haven't used them on my eyes yet)

I really like them and will be using them again! They're perfect for travel too as the palette is small and slim so it'll fit into a make up bag easily. The colours are complimentary so you could create a range of looks within the one palette, which is handy too.


Do you own any of the H&M Eyeshadow Palettes? Let me know what you think of them!

I'll speak to you soon,

It's coming up to my blog's first birthday soon!
I'll be doing a post about that on the actual day :)

Abi xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig