Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Wednesday 14 February 2018

B. Effective Stubborn Makeup Remover

B. Effective Stubborn Makeup Remover

Hello Beauty Lovers!
Happy Valentines Day ♡

I got a bit stuck in a rut with my make up remover and was looking to try something new, this was on offer at Superdrug and caught my eye. I got a mini sample of the YSL Expert Makeup Remover for Eyes and Lips at Christmas and I was really impressed with it! It's very pricey though so I was on the hunt for a cheaper alternative; enter B. Effective Stubborn Makeup Remover.

I liked the bi-phase formula of the YSL make up remover, I had never tried anything like it before. I walked past the B. Effective Stubborn Makeup Remover in Superdrug the other day and I was intrigued. As it's currently half price (£3.95) I decided to give it a go and I'm really pleased that I did! I'ts usually £7.99 so I'm not sure I'll want to pay that for only 100ml but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it - at least because of the small size, it takes up less storage space and is an ideal size for travel.
This is what it claims to do, taken from the Superdrug website:

B. Effective is a quick, easy makeup remover formulated to dissolve all traces of long-wearing and waterproof makeup. It will leave skin feeling silky smooth and non-greasy.
Dual Action formula - Soothes and conditions the skin while it cleanses. With Pro Vitamin B5 and Cucumber Juice. Suitable for all skin types - The gentle formula is perfect even for people with sensitive skin and contact lens wearers.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Dermatologically approved. Ophthalmologically approved.

It wipes away gel eyeliner so easily and with one swipe all my eyeshadow had been removed. As it is so effective, a little goes a long way, it also means I can be more gentle with my skin as I don't have to keep rubbing over the same spot. I like that the B. Effective one removes all make up, compared to the YSL one which was just for eyes and lips. I also liked how soft my skin felt after using the B. Effective one - it left a light trace of something on the skin, so I wouldn't say it was non-greasy, but I liked that as my skin felt cleansed and hydrated whereas I found my previous make up remover to be a bit drying. It doesn't have much of a scent either, which I prefer, especially when using products near my eyes.

Have you tried the B. Effective Stubborn Makeup Remover or anything from the B. range?



If you have Bloglovin' you can follow me here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig