Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 6 July 2014

I Have A Bit Of An Addiction... | Lip Products

Hello everyone! 
Yep it's true, I have an addiction to lip products so I thought I would show you my favourite ones. Sound good? I might make this a little series because I have an addiction to most make up products! 






This is Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 'Fire and Ice' and is a bright summery red. I am a HUGE fan of the Revlon lip products, especially the lipsticks, they're super creamy, long lasting and really pigmented.



This is another Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick and this one is called 'Revlon Red'. This is a typical deep red and it's also creamy, long lasting and very pigmented. Love it. Very classy.



This is a Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstick and this is in the colour 'Neon Red'. It's more of an orangey red and is quite sheer but buildable, it's nice for summer time (how coincidental).



This will always be one of my favourites because it is such a vampy dark red and I love it, I can't get enough. It's a shame it's summer because I LOVE dark lipsticks and can't really get away with it at the moment (although I'm still going to try). This is a Collection lipstick in the Lasting Colour range, I love the name 'Queen of Hearts' too. Just a side note, I've had it a while and it still says 'Collection 2000' on the sticker so I'm not sure if they still do it, I'll be very sad if they don't :(


On to the pinks, I'm not normally a fan of lipgloss (and I've mentioned it in my Current Beauty Faves post a while back) but you cannot beat Revlon for a good lipgloss. This is Revlon Colourburst in 'Adorned' (love the name) and is a proper neon pink colour, the swatch does it no justice! I get so many compliments on this lipgloss, it's beaut.



This is a another dark colour *swoons* and this is Barry M Ultra Moisturising Lip Paint in number 156. This is a really deep pinky purple and it's such a nice colour. It's more of a plum purple so it's easy to wear and not too daring. I miss the rubbish weather when I could get away with these vampy shades! Roll on autumn!



As you can tell, I've had this lipstick a long time and I've nearly run out, I've had it so long that the print has rubbed off the bottom (which is why I didn't take a photo of it) I looked on the Barry M website and I think it is the number 145 or 146, I can't really tell. It's just one of their normal Lip Paints. This is more of a blue toned pink but it's just a typical bright pink colour. It's easy to wear and also very summery (are you detecting a theme?).



Now this is a bit weird but I thought I should include it anyway because it's one of my favourite combinations. This is a massively old (and by old I mean at least six years) lip pencil that came in a make up box/set thing I got for my thirteenth birthday (I think) and this is an old Rimmel lipgloss. The lip liner is like a perfect nude/pink and I like to fill my lips in with it completely and then blend it with a layer of the sheer lipgloss. It's one of my favourite lip looks! (Thinking about I should probably bin the lipgloss for sanitary reasons, but oh well)

So those are my favourite lip products,

Thanks for reading and I shall speak to you soon!
Abi xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig