Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Monday 3 March 2014

I'm Now On Bloglovin'!

Hello everyone! 

Sorry I've been missing in action for the last couple of weeks, been feeling a bit crummy! I'll be back soon with more beauty/lifestyle posts. Just popping in to say that I'm on Bloglovin now and would really love it if you'd follow me! If you don't know what Bloglovin is, it's essentially a website where you can keep track of the blogs you like so you never miss a post, for example I follow Zoella, Tanya Burr and Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) because they are my favourite blogs to read (and three of my favourite YouTubers, you should definitely check them out if you haven't already). So click the button on the right of my blog that says 'follow me on Bloglovin'', it would make me very happy.

I will be back soon!

Abi xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig