Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Wednesday 14 March 2018

My Colourpop Lippie Stix Collection

My collection of Colourpop Lippie Stix: Scandy, Julep, Trixie, Poppin', Frenchie, Bossy, Love Life, Poison

Hello Beauty Lovers!
A little while ago, I wrote about my Colourpop Liquid Lipstick Collection (here) and I wore one of my Colourpop Lippie Stix the other day and was reminded of how much I like them so I thought I would share them with you today.


Colourpop Lippie Stix: Scandy, Julep, Trixie, Poppin', Frenchie, Bossy, Love Life, Poison

They come in a variety of finishes which include: Satin (full coverage, long wearing lipstick glides on smoothly with a hydrating feel), Crème (medium-to-full coverage lipstick that's ultra creamy and melts onto the lips), Matte X (full-coverage, SUPER matte lipstick (think liquid lip status) with a very unique, lightweight, and velvety feel) and Matte (full-coverage lipstick that is super long-wearing, ultra comfortable, and loaded with pigment.)
*I pulled the descriptions from the Colourpop website

Colourpop Lippie Stix: Scandy, Julep, Trixie, Poppin', Frenchie, Bossy, Love Life, Poison

From left to right / bottom to top, we have:

Scandy: cool toned neon pink
Julep: bright red coral
Trixie: bright coral pink
Poppin': vibrant raspberry
Frenchie: bright warm red
Bossy: classic red
Love Life: brownish brick red
Poison: brick red

I'm particularly fond of Trixie and Frenchie but I'm looking forward to trying out Julep now that spring is on it's way!

What colours do you have that I should add to my collection?
Leave me a comment :)



If you have Bloglovin' you can follow me here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig