Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 7 August 2016

Nyx Haul

Nyx Haul

Hello Everyone!
Happy Sunday!
My local Boots finally has a Nyx stand which I am thrilled about so obviously I had to pick up a few bits while I was there.




Nyx Haul


Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in 'Pink Lust'

Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in 'Pink Lust'


Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in 'Pink Lust'

I am seriously obsessed with this colour - it's an electric pink, and a colour I've been trying to get hold of for months. Unfortunately the quality just isn't there; it's so streaky and settles in all the lines of my lips, plus you can't layer it because it makes the whole situation much worse. Such a shame!

Round Lipstick in 'Doll'

Nyx Round Lipstick in 'Doll'

The colour of this lipstick is a perfect brownish nude (all swatches are below) and the consistency of this is so creamy yet so pigmented, it glides on and really packs a punch. A really great lipstick for only £4! I'll definitely have to pick some more shades up next time I'm in town.

Jumbo Eye Crayon in 'Milk'

Nyx Jumbo Eye Crayon in 'Milk'


Nyx Jumbo Eye Crayon in 'Milk'

Obviously this is a cult favourite among bloggers and I had been trying to get it on Amazon for weeks with no success, so this was the first thing I picked up. I really like it; it glides on and blends out well without losing the pigment. It made a great base for my eyeshadow and helped make the colour pop. Will definitely be picking up a few more as  I can't get enough of eye shadow crayons.

Vivid Brights Liquid Eyeliner in 'Violet'

Nyx Vivid Brights Liquid Eyeliner in 'Violet'



I have only tested this on the back of my hand but it's really pigmented and the brush is really flexible so I think it'll be easy to control. I don't use liquid eyeliner generally so I think this'll be a fun way to mix things up a bit. It did stain my hand a bit so I'm hoping it won't stain my eyelids, haha!


'Doll' Lipstick / 'Pink Lust' Cream Lipstick / 'Milk' Jumbo Eye Crayon / 'Violet' Liquid Eyeliner
From the top down:
'Doll' Lipstick / 'Pink Lust' Cream Lipstick / 'Milk' Jumbo Eye Crayon / 'Violet' Liquid Eyeliner

I'm really pleased with my purchases and will definitely be picking up more soon.
Are there any Nyx products that you love and that I should try?
Leave me a comment!

Thanks for reading and I'll be back next Sunday.

Abi xxx

Read my last post here: Holy Grail Beauty Products 

Follow me on  Twitter Instagram Bloglovin'  ​| Pinterest
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig