Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 13 March 2016

What's In My Glossybox? | March 2016

Glossybox March 2016
Hello Everyone!
Happy Sunday.
I hope you enjoyed last week's post talking about the L'Oreal Infallible 24-H Matte Foundation (here).

As you may know I recently signed up to Glossybox, I was thrilled with what I received in my Starter Box (here) so it I thought it might be nice to post about what I get in each Glossybox, each month and make it a bit of a series here on the blog.

It arrived on Thursday and just like last time, it came beautifully packaged and was tied up with a bow and a little card explaining what each item is and how much it costs full size.

Olay Regenerist Skin Tone Perfecting Cream

I've used the Olay Skin Tone Perfecting Cream twice and I'm already in love with it.
Such a nice formula and feels so lovely on the skin. You can actually feel it improving your skin and it smells delicious too.
You can apply it day and night, I apply mine at night but I think it would make a perfect base for make up. It's supposed to even out dark spots and fine lines and such, so obviously I'll need to keep using it before  I comment on that! I really do like it though and if it helps fade my spot scars then I will be buying it full size when it runs out!

Hey Honey Honey Silk Facial Serum

I haven't had chance to use the Hey Honey Facial Serum yet, but as it says on it 'Good Morning' I think I'll use it before I apply my make up. It's a different consistency to the Olay face cream; it's a wetter formula and doesn't absorb as quickly (having smeared it across my hand) but that's ok. It is described as a 'light and luxurious moisturising serum and under make up primer' and it is packed with all sorts of healthy ingredients and vitamins. I think this'll really replenish my skin and I'm looking forward to using it to refresh my skin each morning.

Hey Honey Honey Silk Facial Serum and Olay Regenerist Skin Tone Perfecting Cream

So Susan Light Diffuser & Bronze Duo

So Susan Light Diffuser & Bronze Duo

So Susan Light Diffuser & Bronze Duo

So Susan Light Diffuser & Bronze Duo Swatch

In my starter box I got the So Susan Highlighter Pencil and wasn't too impressed with it and I'm not blown away with this either. I just don't think it's a brand I'm going to get on with. The quality is ok, the pigmentation is quite subtle so you may enjoy it if you have a fair skin tone. The highlighter is a nice gold shimmer and the bronzer has a shimmer to it too. I think it'd be nice in the summer but it's just not for me! They might make nice eyeshadows though, so I'll persevere.

Luxie 504 Large Angled Face Brush

Luxie 504 Large Angled Face Brush

I've heard of Luxie as I watch Desi Perkins on Youtube and she's been using a lot of their brushes lately and I can see why!  The bristles are really soft and the I love the pink handle and rose gold ferrule (metal bit). Ideal for contouring and applying highlighter.

-417 Catharsis Vitamin Mineral Shampoo and Conditioner

-417 Catharsis Vitamin Mineral Shampoo and Conditioner

I've not heard of this company before but I love the packaging. Apparently they're packed with 'Dead Sea moisture balancing minerals, energising vitamins and essential oils to leave your hair super gleaming, hydrated and lustrous'.


I used it and I liked how it left my hair, it feels  clean, smooth  and healthy. It's not overly shiny or hydrated  but I always blow dry my hair so it's quite damaged! I'll keep using it and I'm sure I'll notice a difference.


Again, I love what I've received and it's such a good saving. 
The whole experience is very enjoyable and definitely worth the money in my opinion. 
Plus who doesn't love a monthly box of treats?

Are you a Glossie? 
Are there other  subscription  boxes I should know about?
Leave me  a comment!

Thanks for reading and I'll speak to you next week!

Abi xxx

  Twitter Instagram | Bloglovin'
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig