Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 2 August 2015

MOTD Featuring New Products

MOTD,  Featuring New Products
Hello Everyone!
Happy Sunday!
I bought a couple of new beauty products on Friday and wanted to use them today. I was pleased with the look so I thought I'd share it with you. 
It's a grey smokey eye with a pretty pink lip. 


@abijbailey

@abijbailey

Make Up Used

Face

Face Make Up


Primer: Rimmel 'Fix & Protect Pro'.
Concealer: Rimmel 'Lasting Finish Concealer'.
Foundation: Rimmel 'Lasting Finish 25 Hour With Comfort Serum'.
Powder: Rimmel 'Stay Matte' in '004 Sandstorm'.
Blush*new* Make Up Revolution in the colour 'Sugar'.

Eyes

Eye Make Up

Eye Make Up

Brows: (product not pictured because I'm an idiot) Rimmel 'Professional Eyebrow Pencil' in the colour 'Dark Brown'.

Eye Shadow Stick (used as a base): *new* 'GOSH Forever Eye Shadow Stick' in '04 Brown'

If you read my last post (here) you'll know I wanted more of these eye shadow sticks, so I bought two more, haha!

Eye Shadow: 'Resist' from the Urban Decay 'Naked On The Run' palette.

Eye Liner: Maybelline 'Lasting Drama Up To 24H Gel Liner' in 'Black'.

Mascaras: Maybelline 'Lash Sensational' in 'Black' and Collection 'No Clumps Definition Mascara' in 'Black'.

Lips

Lipstick

Lipstick*new* NYX 'Butter Lipstick' in the colour 'Little Susie' 

So that's what I'm wearing on my face today! 

I've basically booted summer out of the door and am so ready for smokey eyes and dark lipstick and all that good stuff! 



What season do you like best for make up trends? 


Thanks for reading and I'll speak to you soon, 

Abi xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig