Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Holiday Lookbook

Hello Everyone!
I've had a wonderful two  weeks away in Nerja, Spain with my family, but it's so nice to be back blogging!
How have you all been?  Tell me what you've  been up to in the comments!
Today I've put together a post featuring some of my favourite outfits that I wore on holiday and thought it might give you some outfit inspo, as  there's still some summer left to enjoy (glances  out the window and thinks maybe not).





We arrived late Sunday night so this is the outfit I wore on our first full day (Monday). My top is from Primark, my shorts are also from Primark, but I found them in my wardrobe and didn't even know I owned them? and my sandals are from H&M.

I really stepped out of my comfort zone this year as I bought quite a few crop tops (shock horror) . I'm not really a fan of my stomach (it's podgier than I'd like) but paired with high waisted bottoms, I really liked how the outfits turned out!

I bought the orange sandals and an identical pair in white and they were £13 each so I thought £26 for two pairs of sandals was a really good price to pay but when I got to the till, they must have been in a deal as they only came to £14! I was  thrilled!





This is the outfit I wore on out first night out. My dress is from Primark and has little butterflies on it and I really love the neckline as it really dolls up the dress. 
My  wedges are from New Look and I love them so very dearly; not only are they so beautiful with all the little diamantés but they're also so comfy and easy to walk in - a rarity in shoes with height!





I  wore this playsuit one evening, when we had dinner at one of the restaurants along the beach.
I wasn't overly thrilled with it when I first bought it as I didn't think the neckline was very flattering but once I wore it out, I realised it was much nicer than I thought. I really like the cutout at the back and it was so comfy too.
The playsuit is from Primark and the sandals are from H&M.




We went to the beach one day so I wore my Figleaves swimsuit with my high waisted denim  shorts from Primark, a white t-shirt (not pictured) and my white H&M sandals.
I really like the pop of coral in the swimsuit as it adds more shape and definition - a definite bonus for busty ladies like me!




This is one of my favourite outfits, despite the simplicity. 
I think the blouse and shorts are so pretty; I like the fitted shape of the blouse and the little pom pom detailing on the hem of the shorts.
My blouse is from Primark a few years ago, my shorts are from Primark recently and my sandals are from H&M.




On one of our last nights in Nerja, there was a festival starting up in the town, so we went along to watch the fireworks and grab some dinner. I wore this playsuit that I bought from Debenhams a couple of years ago. It's such a flattering shape and I love the floral pattern and the little details like the buttons and the collar. I wore it with my jewelled wedges from New Look.



One night I wore this playsuit from BooHoo. I like the aztec print and the tie front and the V-neck is very flattering. I wore it with tan heels from New Look. You can't really see from the photo but they're platform with a wooden heel- I feel like they'll go with lots of outfits.

There's a little insight in to some of the outfits I wore while away. 
What was your favourite outfit?

As always, thanks for reading and I'll speak to you soon,
Abi xxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig