Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Saturday 13 December 2014

Decorating My Room For Christmas

Hello Everyone!
As promised, here is the blog post showing you how I've decorated my room for Christmas.
Normally I have Christmas stuff spread throughout my room, but this year I've contained it to one area. 

I bought these 'NOEL' blocks from Wilkos last year, I think they were only about £2.







I have a bit of an obsession with fairy lights and candles. 
I bought the little house tea light holder in Wilkos for about £4. I think this'll look cute all year round!

The other tealight holder was a gift from my best friend for my birthday which I love! They both have a Christmassy scent and they sit in front of a lovely plaque that reads "live well, laugh often, love much" which was a gift from my other friend for my birthday. 





I bought this light up 'NOEL' sign from Home Bargains for £4 and it's so bright! I really like it. It looks a bit scrappy in the daylight but once its switched on you can't see the imperfections. 







Either side of my light up 'NOEL' sign, sits my decoration that I got last year and the new decoration I got this year. 







Lastly is my little Christmas tree! It features some of the decorations I've got each year from the Avenue Garden Centre, a few little red and gold baubles and some multi coloured lights. I've recently added some fruity candy canes that I had forgotten I'd bought, not very traditional but they look fab! 

The star on top is the perfect size! 


That's all for today, do you celebrate Christmas? If so, do you have a favourite decoration?


Thanks for reading, check out my social media links and I'll speak to you soon!


Abi xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig