Beauty blog run by a make up and nail art fanatic.

Sunday 19 October 2014

Zombie/Frankenstein Nail Art Tutorial

Hello everyone!
This week, I was hoping to post about the make up I received for my birthday but I just have not had the time to just sit down and enjoying using it and take photos etc, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to start the Halloween nail art tutorials! 
This cute Zombie or Frankenstein is really easy and doesn't require too many colours or tools.  

Let's get started. 

Here's what you'll need:


  • Green Nail Varnish (Barry M 'Spring Green')
  • White Nail Varnish (Sinful Colours 'Snow Me White') 
  • Black Striper (mine is from Primark) 
  • A Large Dotting Tool (or a bobby pin/kirby grip)
  • A Toothpick or Thin Paintbrush (if you don't have a striper)



Starting with a green base, use your black striper to make a zigzag across the top of the nail to create his hair line and then fill it in. 


Then create a semi curved/semi diagonal line across the bottom third of the nail and create three vertical lines going through it to create the mouth.


Using the dotting tool dipped in white, create two eyes.


Using the dotting tool dipped into the black, create the middles of the eyes. 
Create two little eyebrows with the striper by pressing gently with the tip of the brush.


Then finally create a little nose by placing two dots under his eyes.

You're done! How cute is he though? Definitely not very scary.
I have more nail art ideas planned, so I'm hoping to do tutorials of them, but depending on how much time I have etc, we'll have to see! I'll definitely be posting the designs over at NailArtNut on Instagram, though,  so keep an eye out.

Thanks for reading and I shall speak to you soon!
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!

Abi xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig